Equine Immune Matrix
Powerful Immune SupportEquine Immune Matrix's powerful formula of 7 functional mushroom species helps fortify your horse’s immune system. Always a customer favorite during the show season, this organic mushroom supplement helps to keep your horse’s immune system robust during times of stress. Traveling, horse shows and other events can weaken your horse's defenses with exposure and stress . Immune Matrix helps to activate your horse's immune system without the risk of over-stimulation. Additionally, Immune Matrix provides natural, whole-food support for healthy skin and a shiny coat. Don't leave home without it!
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Contains a complex matrix of beta glucans, alpha glucans, antioxidants and other active ingredients that support a healthy immune system*
- Supports respiratory health*
- Helps support normal recovery from stress*
- Supports normal detoxification processes*
- Contains antioxidants that have been shown to aid in the elimination of unstable oxygen molecules called free-radicals*
- Show Safe: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline's governing body for more information.
- Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA
*Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruit body cultured on organic oats: Agaricus blazei, Trametes versicolor (Turkey Tail), Grifola frondosa (Maitake), Lentinula edodes (Shiitake), Cordyceps militaris, Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) and Antrodia camphorata. Organic, Myceliated Oats.
- Immune support for long distance travel or shipping
- Immune support during exposure to contagious disease
- Support for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Support for low or compromised immune systems
- Immune fortification for horse shows
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated or as recommended by your veterinarian.
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
I use this on my two horses and is absolutely excellent!!!