Equine Fortify - 30 Servings of Turkey Tail for Horses
Turkey Tail Mushrooms For Every Horse, Every Day
The 100% Certified Organic, whole-food Turkey Tail mushroom powder in Equine Fortify supplies your horse with antioxidants & beta glucans to support your horse’s immune system and gut. A scoop a day helps to fortify your horse's immune system to keep him at his best. In addition, the naturally occurring prebiotic fibers and digestive enzymes help to support digestion, gut health and nourish your horse’s microbiome. Equine Fortify is suitable for horses of every age, breed and discipline.
- Supports normal cell function & healthy digestion
- Naturally occurring beta glucans, prebiotics, antioxidants & amino acids
- Made in the USA by Equine Matrix - the Mushroom Experts
More About Turkey Tail:
While Turkey Tail mushrooms are commonly found growing in forests in some parts of the country, the support they provide your horse is uncommon and quite remarkable. Named for the striking colored bands on the fruiting body that resemble a turkey’s tail, this well-known and well-researched mushroom has been used around the world for centuries to benefit human health. Equine Fortify supplies pure, organic Turkey Tail mushroom powder to release these holistic benefits for your horse as well.
Equine Fortify delivers powerful antioxidants that may help reduce oxidative stress that can lead to inflammation. Powerful polysaccharides found in Turkey Tail may fortify and strengthen your horse’s immune system when he needs it most. Lastly, the prebiotic fibers and digestive enzymes may enhance your horse’s digestive system in the front and hind gut.
For horses, just as for people using our Om products, the benefits of our whole-food mushroom products work on a daily basis and build gradually. Your horse may benefit from an occasional dose but a scoop of Equine Fortify every day will ensure that your horse gets the full benefits this supplement provides.
- Can I give Equine Fortify with other Equine Matrix products? Absolutely.
- What is the difference between Equine Fortify and Equine Matrix Turkey Tail from the Veterinary / Professional line? We offer Equine Fortify in this convenient, 30 serving jar for horse owners wanting to give one dose a day to optimize their horse’s health. If you have multiple horses or horses in competition that use more than one scoop daily, you may want to consider Equine Matrix Turkey Tail as it comes in larger sizes. The Turkey Tail mushroom powder inside is the same.
- Can my horse show or compete while using Equine Fortify? All our products are Show Safe and contain no prohibited substances. However, we always recommend that you consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Why is there no loading dose recommended for Equine Fortify as there is in the Veterinary / Professional line of Equine Matrix products? Horses under veterinary care or performing at top levels often need the additional support of twice day dosing. However, horses under ordinary circumstances thrive on one scoop a day.
- Supports a healthy gut microbiome & immune system.
- Organic, functional support for normal health on a cellular level
- Convenient, economical 30 serving jar
- Pure, Certified Organic Mushroom powder - no fillers or synthetic ingredients
- Grown, processed & packaged in our state-of-the-art facility in California
- Show Safe
Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified 100% Organic Mushroom Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) primordia and mycelial biomass powder cultured on organic oats (Avena sativa).
- Support for your horse's healthy digestion and gut.
- Immune support on the cellular level
- Overall health and well-being for every horse, every day
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with
warm water to administer. Can be given during or after meal time. Safe
to administer on a daily, on-going basis.
Picky eater? No problem. You can mix Equine Vitality with applesauce, mashed banana or other favorite food. Most horses eat it readily when mixed in with their normal rations. Fortify can be mixed with water and given with an oral syringe if desired.
Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day ( Based on 1,000 lb horse)
Ponies – 5 grams (half scoop) dose one time per day