Shipping & Deliveries
*Due to the current global pandemic, shipping times may be delayed. We appreciate your patience.
FREE SHIPPING FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS: Any order containing at least one subscription item with a delivery address in the contiguous United States will receive FREE shipping. The shipping fee for subsequent deliveries of the subscription item will remain FREE throughout the duration of the subscription. Please review your subscription order carefully to determine the best frequency for you.
Subscription orders will be sent by the most economical method. Please take this into consideration when choosing your shipment interval.
Questions? Please Call 866-740-6874
When you sign up for the auto shipping program you are authorizing us to bill your card for orders at the time of shipment. You may log in to your customer account to change your subscription at any time.
Shipping, Order Processing & Delivery Policy
- We strive to ship all website orders out as soon as possible. Most orders will ship within 2 business days from the time the order is placed. For example, orders placed on Friday may not ship until the following Tuesday. We observe all federal holidays.
- Expedited orders - If you have a deadline that must be met, please call to place your order to ensure that the proper shipping method is applied.
- Order acknowledgment will be provided to you via email after your order is processed. Tracking and shipment information will follow once your order ships.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx or USPS. A physical address is required for shipments being shipped via FedEx. We can only ship to P.O. Boxes if USPS is chosen for the shipping method.
- When products ship to Canada or the EU, the receiver is responsible for any custom fees or duties that may be incurred. Shipments outside the continental US will be sent via USPS. We cannot guarantee delivery times outside the U.S.
- We now ship to select EU countries through USPS. Please contact us if you cannot complete an order to your location within the EU or UK. International transit times can be slow and we cannot be responsible for carrier delays, custom delays or tariffs due in the destination country.
- Canine products are available in most international markets through iHerb. www.iHerb.com