Equine Balance - 30 Servings of Reishi for Horses
Reishi Mushroom Powder For Every Horse, Every Day
The 100% Certified Organic, whole-food Reishi mushroom powder in Equine Balance supplies your horse with adaptogenic, natural support to promote contentment. A scoop a day helps to equalize your horse's immune system and promote a balanced response to everyday stresses. In addition, the prebiotic fibers, beta glucans and powerful, unique antioxidants help to support your horse’s overall health and well-being. Equine Balance is suitable for horses of every age, breed and discipline.
- Supports cardiovascular health & a balanced immune response
- Naturally occurring adaptogens, triterpenes & polysaccharides
- Made in the USA by Equine Matrix - the Mushroom Experts
For horses, just as for people using our Om products, the benefits of our whole-food mushroom products work on a daily basis and build gradually. Your horse may benefit from an occasional dose but a scoop of Equine Balance every day will ensure that your horse gets the full benefits this supplement provides.
- Supports a healthy response to occasional stresses
- Organic, functional support for a balanced immune response in your horse
- Convenient, economical 30 serving jar
- Pure, Certified Organic Mushroom powder - no fillers or synthetic ingredients
- Grown, processed & packaged in our state-of-the-art facility in California
- Show Safe
- Can I give Equine Balance with other Equine Matrix products? Absolutely.
- What is the difference between Equine Balance and Equine Matrix Reishi from the Veterinary / Professional line? We offer Equine Balance in this convenient, 30 serving jar for horse owners wanting to give one dose a day to optimize their horse’s health. If you have multiple horses or horses in competition that use more than one scoop daily, you may want to consider Equine Matrix Reishi as it comes in larger sizes. The Reishi mushroom powder inside is the same.
- Can my horse show or compete while using Equine Balance? All our products are Show Safe and contain no prohibited substances. However, we always recommend that you consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Why is there no loading dose recommended for Equine Balance as there is in the Veterinary / Professional line of Equine Matrix products? Horses under veterinary care or performing at top levels often need the additional support of twice day dosing. However, horses under ordinary circumstances thrive on one scoop a day.
Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified 100% Organic Mushroom: Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) mycelial biomass, primordia and/or fruit body powder cultured on organic oats (Avena sativa).
- Supports contentment, well-being and overall health in every horse, every day.
- Support for your horse's cardiovascular health.
- Supports a balanced immune response.
- Adaptogens and other bioactive compounds support a normal response to everyday stress.
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with
warm water to administer. Can be given during or after meal time. Safe
to administer on a daily, on-going basis.
Picky eater? No problem. You can mix Equine Vitality with applesauce, mashed banana or other favorite food. Most horses eat it readily when mixed in with their normal rations. Fortify can be mixed with water and given with an oral syringe if desired.
Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day ( Based on 1,000 lb horse)
Ponies – 5 grams (half scoop) dose on time per day