Equine G.I. Matrix
Mushroom Supplement for Gut HealthGI Matrix Mushroom supplement contains unique compounds from mushrooms to support a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) system in your horse. Prebiotic fibers and other bioactive compounds in G.I. Matrix provide unparalleled gastric support. The digestive enzymes and amino acids work to improve your horse's gut health and digestion. Furthermore, powerful antioxidants help reduce the formation of damaging free radicals. Taken together, the unique antioxidants, prebiotics and digestive enzymes in this supplement deliver natural support to keep your horse healthy and happy. G.I. Matrix is simply the best organic supplement for horses with poor digestion, loose stools and stomach issues.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract*
- Provides factors necessary for normal digestion*
- Serves as a prebiotic platform for growth of beneficial probiotic organisms to help maintain proper gut flora*
- Provides bio-active beta glucans and antioxidants to support a healthy immune system*
- Supports normal detoxification processes*
- Grown, processed and packaged in the USA
- Show Safe: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline's governing body for more information.
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA
*Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified 100% Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruiting body powder cultured on organic oats: Trametes versicolor (Turkey Tail), Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet), Agaricus blazei, Cordyceps militaris and Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi).
- Supports a healthy stomach during training, traveling or environment changes
- Supports hind gut health
- Supports healthy digestion and normal stool quality
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated or as recommended by your veterinarian.
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.