Equine Vitality Mushroom Blend - 30 Servings
Holistic Blend For Every Horse, Every Day
Formulated with a blend of four, carefully chosen species of our Certified Organic mushroom powders, Equine Vitality provides all-natural support for your horse’s overall health. Vitality provides antioxidant support, beta glucans, amino acids, prebiotics, enzymes and other bio-active compounds from our powerful mushroom species. Excellent support for senior horses, Equine Vitality is suitable for horses of every age and discipline. A scoop a day delivers organic, whole-food support to help your horse maintain overall health and wellness.
Equine Vitality contains powerful mushroom compounds that may help strengthen your horse’s immune system and support a healthy recovery from exercise or illness. As with all our products, the prebiotic fibers and digestive enzymes in this carefully curated mushroom powder help to keep your horse’s digestive system working smoothly.
- Supports healthy inflammation response, detox & recovery
- Contains broad-spectrum, bioactive compounds from mushrooms
- Made in the USA by Equine Matrix - the Mushroom Experts
We grow 11 carefully selected species of mushrooms in our indoor farm in Carlsbad. Equine Vitality has been formulated with these four mushrooms to deliver broad spectrum support. Mushrooms have been used around the world for centuries to benefit human health. Equine Vitality supplies pure, organic mushroom powder to release these holistic benefits for your horse as well.
Cordyceps – Originally discovered by Tibetan herdsman at high altitudes, Cordyceps supports a healthy circulatory system and healthy oxygen uptake. Favored by both human and equine athletes.
Reishi – a natural “adaptogen” to help balance the immune system’s response to physical and mental stress. Long history of use in people in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
King Trumpet – Supports healthy inflammatory response with the unique antioxidant L-ergothioneine. Shown in studies to support bone and skeletal health.
Antrodia - Traditionally used in it's native Taiwan for longevity and vitality, Antrodia is also noted for immune support and support for healthy liver function.
For horses, just as for people using our Om products, the benefits of our whole-food mushroom Equine products work on a daily basis and build gradually. Your horse may benefit from an occasional dose but a scoop of Equine Vitality every day will ensure that your horse gets the full benefits this supplement provides.
- Can I give Equine Vitality with other Equine Matrix products? Absolutely.
- What is the difference between Equine Vitality and Equine Matrix products from the Veterinary / Professional line? Equine Vitality is formulated for horse owners wanting to optimize their horse’s overall health and well-being with our mushrooms. Vitality comes in a 30 serving, 300g jar. If you have multiple horses or horses in competition that use more than one scoop daily, you may want to consider a product from the Equine Matrix Veterinary / Professional line as they are available in larger sizes.
- Can my horse show or compete while using Equine Vitality? All our products are Show Safe and contain no prohibited substances. However, we always recommend that you consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Why is there no loading dose recommended for Equine Vitality as there is in the Veterinary / Professional line of Equine Matrix products? Horses under veterinary care or performing at top levels often need the additional support of a loading dose and sometimes twice day dosing. However, horses under ordinary circumstances thrive on one scoop a day.
Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruit body cultured on organic oats (Avena sativa): Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Cordyceps militaris, Antrodia camphorata and King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngii ). Organic, Myceliated Oats.
Notice: Contents packed by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur.
- Overall health and well-being for every horse, every day
- Supports normal, healthy recovery from exercise or illness
- Organic, whole-food immune support from mushrooms
- Great support for senior horses as well.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after meal time. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis.
- Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day ( Based on 1,000 lb horse)
- Ponies - half dose
Picky eater? No problem. You can mix Equine Vitality with applesauce, mashed banana or other favorite food. Most horses eat it readily when mixed in with their normal rations. Fortify can be mixed with water and given with an oral syringe if desired.