Equine Joint Matrix
Natural Joint Support for Horses
Joint Matrix Mushroom Supplement offers a natural approach to the protection and maintenance your horse's joints. Proper joint function and soft tissue health are key to your horse's well-being. Of course, finding the right Equine Joint supplement for your horse can be challenging. All-natural Joint Matrix provides effective, functional support from whole food mushroom powder. Great for show horses that take a pounding in rigorously training and competition. Vet recommended support for normal recovery for horses recovering from fractures and bone bruises.
Made of pure, organic mushroom powder, Joint Matrix contains chitin that naturally converts to glucosamine. Along with the antioxidants, nutrients and enzymes in Joint Matrix, the naturally-occurring glucosamine in this unique supplement may help to protect your horse’s joint function. Whether you have a performance horse or a horse recovering from a bone injury, you can feel confident in the source of your supplements with this USA grown, processed and packaged Organic product.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses
- Helps maintain normal healthy bone, cartilage and joints*
- Contains chitin, a natural precursor of glucosamine, which helps to maintain synovial fluid that lubricates the joints*
- Contains anti-oxidants that help remove damaging free-radicals*
- Helps maintain joint mobility*
- Helps to relieve occasional joint stiffness*
- The best organic equine joint supplement on the market.
- Show Safe: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline's governing body for more information.
- Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA
*Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruit body cultured on organic oats: Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet), Cordyceps militaris, Antrodia camphorata, Agaricus blazei, Grifola frondosa (Maitake), Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) and Hericium erinaceus (Lion's Mane). Organic, Myceliated Oats.
- Support for horses recovering from fractures or injuries
- Supports normal recovery from bone bruise
- Connective tissue and joint support
- Skeletal / bone density support
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated or as recommended by your veterinarian.
What size should I order?
- 454 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 10 kg – 1,000 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.