Equident Matrix Dental Supplement
For Your Horse's Oral Health
Looking for an all-natural equine dental supplement to keep your horse's mouth, teeth and gums at their best? Your search is over! Equident Matrix Dental supplement, a Certified Organic blend of mushrooms, is specifically designed to naturally support healthy teeth and gums in your horse. Equident supports not only oral health but overall wellness and immune function as well. The complex natural enzyme structure in our mushrooms assists the animal in better absorption of bio-active nutrients. Grown, processed and packaged in the USA, Equident supports normal bone health and may enhance your horse’s overall immune system. If your horse has dental issues, Equident provides the best support for optimal oral health.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Helps support healthy teeth and gums*
- Promotes normal periodontal health*
- Made of Certified Organic mushroom powder
- Grown, processed and packaged in the USA
* Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruit bodies cultured on organic oats: Cordyceps militaris, Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi), Antrodia camphorata and Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet). Organic, Myceliated Oats.
- Horses with EOTRH*
- Horses with tooth decay*
- Support for a normal response to inflamed gums*
- Support for horses with bone degradation of the mouth*
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (1 scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop) two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated.
What size should I order?
- 450 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg – 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical
questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and
are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
This is by far one of the best products I’ve ever used. My veterinarian recommended this product to me and I’ll never look back.
This is Secret he is now 25 yrs young has all his teeth and loves his Mushroom Matrix
When a friend told me that Mushroom Matrix effected such an improvement in her horse's gums that the Equine dentist delayed addition work, I started using Mushroom Matrix with my horse, Beau. We have only had one 45day use time period but it does seem to be helping. We will be conducting a monitored study with Beau's Equine dentist.
Mushroom Matrix has really helped my 27 year old TB, Kara, eat more comfortably. This product was recommended by her vet, and it has worked very well for her. She’s been known to be a picky eater, but she gobbles up Mushroom Matrix!
This product is really helping my horse with his *****.