Equident Matrix Dental Supplement
For Your Horse's Oral Health
Looking for an all-natural equine dental supplement to keep your horse's mouth, teeth and gums at their best? Your search is over! Equident Matrix Dental supplement, a 100% Certified Organic blend of mushrooms, is specifically designed to naturally support healthy teeth and gums in your horse. Equident supports not only oral health but overall wellness and immune function as well. The complex natural enzyme structure in our mushrooms assists the animal in better absorption of bio-active nutrients. Grown, processed and packaged in the USA, Equident enhances bone health and supports your horse’s overall immune system. If your horse has dental issues, Equident provides the best support for optimal oral health.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
What size should I order?
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Helps support healthy teeth and gums*
- Promotes normal periodontal health*
- Made of 100% Certified Organic mushroom powder
- Grown, processed and packaged in the USA
* Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Certified 100% Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruit bodies cultured on organic oats: Cordyceps militaris, Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi), Antrodia camphorata and Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet).
- Horses with EOTRH*
- Horses with tooth decay*
- Support for a normal response to inflamed gums*
- Support for horses with bone degradation of the mouth*
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (1 scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop) two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated.
What size should I order?
- 450 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg – 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical
questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and
are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
My vet recommended this for my 28 yr old QH. His gums were inflammed and unhealthy. After 3 months on this mushroom blend, my vet gave him an exuberant bill of health. His gums and teeth are 100% better. He has been on it for 2 years now with no further **** problems. Love this stuff!!
A Daily Must Have
Excellent - It has helped my beloved 25 year old gelding Phantom so much with his dental care. Being a senior myself on a tight budget I will starve but Phantom will not miss a day without his Equident supplement.
Helping my old boy!
I have a 21 yr old Morgan gelding that I just acquire in the last three years but live with all my heart! He was diagnosed with periodontal disease and had to have a lower canine pulled. There was a threat that his 2 outer incisors on both sides (top & bottom) might need to be pulled (total of 4 more teeth) if we couldn’t get control if the gum disease. My equine dentist recommended matrix equine dental for a year. He just had his yearly exam and no current threat of having to pull his teeth at this time! I was very excited. This all due to equine dental supplements.
Treatment for EORTH
I was recommended this product because my horse has EORTH. The recommended treatment is removal of all teeth involved, so i tried this and his gums look so much better, Also, when my horse teeth got cleaned routinely (once a year) there was no sensitivity during the procedure, suggesting that his EORTH is doing much better. I think this mushroom extract changes the mouth bacterial flora that is contributing to EORTH. So for those skeptics (me included) this supplement is NOT just another garlic corriander extract that is supposed to do everything and then some. I think this actually does something to improve my horses dental health. Give it a try! Hendrik