ECP Matrix - Focus Supplement
A Healthy Horse is a Focused Horse
ECP Focus Matrix by Equine Matrix continues to be the supplement of choice among many of the world’s leading competitive riders and trainers. Why? Because they recognize that a focused horse is the key to success. Made with 100% organic, natural mushroom powders, ECP Focus Matrix provides first-class immune system support. In turn, a strong immune system better combats stress from frequent travel and competition. Is your horses is returning to training after a lay-up? Or is he traveling to a new place? Maybe your mare is going through performance stress? For these horses and many others, ECP Focus mushroom supplement delivers all natural, organic support for a focused, calm attitude. After all, a healthy horse is a more focused horse — during training and competition.
- Show Safe Formula: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline’s governing body for more information.
- Veterinarian recommended – Veterinary Grade Formula
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in Carlsbad, California, USA
- 450 g - 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg - 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg - 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
- Supports balanced behavior and promotes focus.
- Safely helps maintain normal disposition and alertness, does not sedate
- Supports gut health — which often contributes to distraction and negative behavior
- Helps build natural coping ability from external stressors such as: traveling, stall rest/layup, separation, changes in training, etc.
- May assist in curbing destructive behaviors such as weaving and stall walking
- Promotes normal endocrine function, stress response and hormonal balance
- Does not mask the true nature of the horse
- Show Safe: Contains no prohibited substances. Please consult FEI CleanSport, USEF or your discipline's governing body for more information.
- 100% Organic Mushroom powder – Grown, Processed & Packaged in the USA
Please consult your Veterinarian with any questions you may have about your horse’s health.
For animal use only. Not for human use. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contents packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.
Contains a proprietary blend of Certified 100% Organic Mushroom mycelial biomass, primordia and fruiting body cultured on organic oats: Cordyceps militaris, Trametes versicolor (Turkey Tail), Pleurotus eryngii (King Trumpet), Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi), and Antrodia camphorata.
- Healthy focus and a normal stress response for horses in training*
- Horses traveling to new environments*
- Young horses and horses returning to training after a break*
- Balanced response to occasional stresses*
- A healthy horse is a happy horse*
*Please consult with your Veterinarian prior to use with any medical questions your may have. Our products provide whole food support and are not a substitute for Veterinary treatment.
Administer orally. Add to moist feed and mix well or mix with warm water to administer. Can be given during or after mealtime. Safe to administer on a daily, on-going basis. Dosing is based on 1,000 lb. horse. May be combined with other Equine Matrix products at full or half dose.
- Maintenance Dosage: 10 grams (one scoop) one time per day
- Loading Dosage: If horse is not already receiving Matrix products, an initial loading dosage of 10 grams (1 scoop to line) two times per day for 2-3 weeks is recommended. Double dose may be continued if indicated.
What size should I order?
- 450 g – 45 day supply for one horse. Note: the first container will last 30 days with a two week loading dose and 45 days thereafter at once daily.
- 1.8 kg – 180 servings. 6 months for one horse at once a day. 3 months for two horses at once a day. If giving twice daily, 3 months for one horse.
- 9.6 kg – 960 servings in the Barn Bucket. Recommended for barns with 4 or more horses.
How do I love ECP? Let me count the ways....
ECP Matrix has helped my mare in so many ways! She is a very sensitive horse and has many ways of making her opinions known. ECP has helped give those opinions a more positive outlet. It has also helped her to weather the changes of "horse boarding life". Thank you for this great product! It has enhanced my relationship with my horse tenfold.